- 5 members, per Health and Safety Code Section 40801:
- One member admitted to the practice of law in California
- One professional engineer who is registered as such
- One medical professional whose specialized skills, training, or interests are in the field of environmental medicine, community medicine, or occupational/toxicological medicine
- Two public members
Term / Expiration
- Three-year terms, per Health and Safety Code Section 40804
The purpose of this board is to act as an adjudicatory board for matters pertaining to operations of the Lake County Air Quality Management District.
To apply for a vacancy please contact the Lake County Air Quality Management District.