Stormwater Management Information
To learn more, visit our Stormwater Management website.
Prevent Invasive Mussels
For information, please call Lake County Water Resources 707-263-2344, or visit the Invasive Mussel Prevention page.
- For County unincorporated areas, visit the Lake County Public Works Adopt-A-Road page
- For the City of Lakeport, please call 707-263-5613
- For the City of Clearlake, please call 707-994-8201
Household hazardous wastes will be collected from Lake County residents. Visit the Hazardous Waste Drop-off page for more information.
Lake County Public Works Staff regularly sweep streets within the unincorporated areas of the County on a fixed schedule that is flexible upon need. In the unincorporated communities of Lake County, please wait until after Noon to park vehicles on the streets designated for street sweeping on days listed in the following:
County Street Sweeper Schedule 4 am to Noon:
- Monday: Kelseyille, Main Street and back streets, 1/2 Rivieras
- Tuesday: Rest of Kelseyville, Lower Lake, Clearlake Oaks
- Wednesday: Middletown
- Thursday: 1/2 Rivieras, extra sweeping as requested
- Friday: Upper Lake, Nice, Lucerne, and Lakeport
Other unincorporated communities areas are swept once a month or as needed.
The Keys, Orchard Shores, Kono Tayee, Loch Lomond area, and additional passes on Main Street in Kelseyville as needed. In the fall of the year Department of Public Works crews will clean out drop inlets.
The City of Lakeport regularly sweeps streets within the City on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Contact the city to confirm which streets are serviced and do not park on the streets on the designated day.
Currently the City of Clearlake does not have a street sweeping program.