Mango Languages is a language learning service available on the web and as an app for Android and iPhone, free with your library card.
Mango Languages is a personalized, adaptive language-learning experience that provides the tools and guidance you need to expand your language skills wherever and however you learn best.
Access Mango Languages for free through the Lake County Library.
Getting started with Mango:
Create a Profile
Click the go button above and then the Sign-up link. If you already have an account, you can login with your e-mail and password. You can also use Mango as a guest, but your progress will not be saved.
During sign up you will need to put in your library card and PIN. Visit our library card page if you need to get a library card.
Download the App
Want to use Mango on the go? Search for Mango Languages on the App Store for iPhone or on the Play Store for Android.
Mango has over 70 world languages and more than 20 English courses.
- Real-world conversations that won’t leave you lost in translation
- Placement Tests to begin exactly where your skillset suits you.
- Voice Comparison for matching your pronunciation with native-speaker audio
- Listening & Reading Activities for reinforcing learned material and building new skills
- Personalized Review System that adapts to your individual learning pathway
- Culture Notes for unique insights into different cultures
Need more help? Library Staff will be happy to help! Call or visit your local branch or Ask us a Question online.