13835.5. (b) Comprehensive services may include the following optional services, if their provision does not preclude the efficient provision of primary services:
(1) Employer intervention.
(2) Creditor intervention.
(3) Child care.
(4) Notification to witnesses of any change in the court calendar.
(5) Funeral arrangements.
(6) Crime prevention information.
(7) Witness protection, including arranging for law enforcement protection or relocating witnesses in new residences.
(8) Assistance in obtaining temporary restraining orders.
(10) Provision of a waiting area during court proceedings separate from defendants and families and friends of defendants.