Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
6 members, representing:
- Board of Supervisors (1)
- County Administrative Officer (1)
- County Auditor-Controller (1)
- Members of the Grand Jury (2)
- Member of the General Public (1)
The purpose of this committee is to assist in the administration of the County's annual independent audit and to ensure continuity in selecting and working with independent auditors.
- Date Formed: February 9, 1999
- Term/Expiration: 1 year terms
How to Apply
Applications may be obtained from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, Lake County Courthouse, Room 109, 255 N Forbes Street, Lakeport or access the Advisory Board Application online.